
Well.. here it is.. my 200th Blog post!
can you believe that?.. I cant!.. I wrote my first post on April 2nd 2008.. and I honestly didn't think I would still be writing stuff almost a year later!
I wasn't sure how to celebrate this.. I was going to write 200 things you don't know about me.. but I honestly don't have THAT much interesting stuff to write...
So, I will just say.. Thank you to those who have read my blog, and left me feedback.. I really appreciate it!..
I have met some really sweet people in the Bloggy world along the way, and this has been a good "outlet" for me to write things about my life!
So, lets all raise our computer mice, and do a double click to another 200 plus Blog posts in the Future!
4 comments:
Cheers!!
It has been great meeting you through the blogosphere and I look forward to reading more!! :)
hip, hip hooray!
Happy 200th from Happy!
It has been so nice meeting you via the blog.
Funny because I feel like I know you now!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
yay!! Happy 200th entry!! :D
I have loved reading your blog throughout the past year, it always keeps me entertained.. haha :)
I hope u keep writing in the future too.. Long live Mitzy's blog!!
way to Go BABE ! You have gift to write :)
Post a Comment