Saturday, March 7, 2009

a cool new find!...

I know everyone is waiting to hear about my trip, and I promise, I will tell ya all about it.. but.. I wanted to show you this awesome cookbook I just got!

It has lots of yummy recipes that are all healthy, and ways to add veggies and good stuff in without your kids hating the food!.. I am all for that!

and the other best part is .. I got it for 5 bucks!..woohoo!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!! Let me know which recipes work for your kids. Cayden is really picky about his food too, esp. with veggies. I would love to have some new meals that he would actually eat! :D

Happy said...

You know I've seen this cookbook at Target and thought, "I should buy this."

And yet I haven't.

And Noah can spot a vegetable within a twelve mile radius and will immediately start going, "EEEEWWWW."

So, perhaps I should buy the book?

Keep me posted on how you like it!