
I am in tooth depression today!... I was having some pain in a tooth and thought it was because part of the filling came out..So I went to the dentist thinking" he will fix me all up, and I will be in and out in no time, and be on my merry way", right??WRONG!!!!!!!.... he tells me I have another tooth that needs a root canal!!!!..I have always had nice teeth, but when I got pregnant and was so sick, I wound up needing root canals!.
Did I not suffer enough with the non stop 24/7 vomiting for 4 months with each of them, and the trips to the ER for fliuds.?... And PLEASE dont ANYONE leave a coment telling me, "but its all worth it".. Seriously I might turn into "Nazi Mitzy " on you!..
I had the first one when I was pregnant with Dante', then the second one was just after I Dominic, and now a year after having Luca, I need yet another one!!!... and get this.. to top off all that I need my wisdom teeth pulled!!.. Doesnt that sound fun!!
Well at least the number is consistant.. 3 kids, 3 root canals.....
Gee, I guess its a good thing I changed my mind about having those 15 kids that I Really wanted huh?!?.....
2 comments:
i love you dear !
lol...it's a good thing or you might have been toothless. But it's all worth it, right ;) I'll pray for you chica!
-Alicia
Post a Comment