Sunday, May 4, 2008

May birthday boy!!



My Dominic turned 5 on Saturday!.. he wanted a Spiderman cake, so i tried my hand at one.. Pauls cousin who decorates beautiful cakes is going to teach me some decorating tips, so hopefully as the years go on each cake will look even cooler!!!

Dominic is my second son, i dont really like to refer to him as "the middle child".. because each of my boys is unique and special in their own way!

He is funny, creative, a deep thinker,and Full of LOTS of adventure!!.. He is also the spitting image of my husband! Watching him grow up is cool,because I get a glimpse into Pauls life as a little boy, and see what he was like!

Paul gives each one of our children a "nickname" when they are born.. Dominic was given the name "Chiggy".. Im not really sure where it came from, but its cute and has stuck with him well!.. some times too well, because alot of people refer to him as Chiggy instead of Dominic..haha

So happy Birthday "Chiggy"... mommy Loves you Very much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww.. I wish I could have been there! He looks so different even since I saw him last in December.
The cake turned out so cute!! I bet it tasted better then a store-bought cake too!! *yay for cake!* (said the pregnant girl.. haha) ;)

Anonymous said...

awe, he is just such a cutie! nice job on the cake mom, those always mean alot to kids.

Anonymous said...

I taught him everything he knows - except that farting and burping stuff - not sure were he learned that ?