These 2 wonderful ladies are my moms!.. The Blonde hottie is my mom, and the dark haired hottie is my mom in law..My mom is a very special woman!..She has been through ALOT in her life, and has had many things change around her, but the one that that has never changed is her Love for her kids!!.. She always has a smile and and encouraging word when your having a bad day, and shes always been there for me, when i needed her most! She has taught me so many things, for which I am so grateful!.. My mom and I are very close, and aside from my husband. She really is My best friend!.. I am so Thankful that God choose her to be my mom!!.. I love you!!!
My mother in law, is a special lady as well! Very few people have a close relationship with their "inlaws", but ours is just the opposite!.. She and I are close, and we share a special bond. not only as a "mother/daughter" kind, but we share a bond in the Love that we have for her son( my Wonderful Hubby Paul).
So Today , as well as everyday.. I want to say Thank you to 2 of the BEST moms a girl could ever have!!
Happy Mothers Day!!
xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment