So Yesterday, Luca was in rare form, so I was carrying him to his room for some time out session, and I walked around the corner and fell.. My ankle twisted, and My arm slammed against the wall...all the while I was holding 48 lb LUCA!..
Yeah, as if falling and hurting your ankle isn't enough, its even better when your holding that much weight UGG
Thank GOD it isn't broken, but it is sprained , and stretched Ligaments .. BOO to all that!.. I don't have time for this crapola!
A mom with 3 busy boys does not have time to be hurt!!.. but , I have to make myself take it easy for a few days, so this stupidity can heal quickly!.. can ya sense my Sarcasm?.. yeah, I'm just a bit frustrated!..
So for about the next week I get to wear this thing...

Sexy isn't it??..
It does help support my ankle though and helps it feel a little better.. .well this and Motrin!.. THANK GOD for Motrin, whoever invented that stuff should win MANY awards! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment