Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Springtime, Summer vacations, and anothere year older!


Doesn't this picture Scream , Spring, and all the beauty that is coming?.. I took this last spring at the Columbus zoo, and I have been looking at it anticipating Spring.. new life, green grass, warm weather, and being able to open my windows!..

It has been a LOOOOng Winter, and the weather has been quite a tease, with a couple warm, sunny days scattered here and there.. and then we go back to cold, raining, windy 40 degree days, such as today.. Major Blah!!!

I have had cabin fever something fierce off and on.. YUKK!.. and so, it has lead me to anticipating a nice family vacation this year!.. We haven't taken a good family trip since Luca was a baby, and boy did we feel like we needed another vacation when we came home!.. 6 days with 3 boys ages 1, 4, and 6.. Good times hahahah

So, this year we are hoping to take a bonifide awesome trip, and believing for some Major hookups to make it happen!!.. God is a Big God, and I have some cool people in my life who are helping to make it possible as well.. (you know who you are)..

So, when all this is ready to happen, I cant wait to tell you the Blessing!!

In Other news, we Celebrated this little boys 4th, .. yes I said 4th birthday!!.. can you believe it??




It was a Fun day!.. My mom came up the night before, so we went to church, then came home, opened presents, had cake and ice cream, and then went out for pizza for dinner.. It was simple, but relaxing and special!..

My other boys birthdays are right around the corner, and that means by the end of July , I will have a these ages in my house.. 4, 8, and 10.. and celebrating 11 years of marriage!.. Whoa, I feel so old some days haha..

1 comment:

Morgan Owens said...

Your boys are so cute! Happy 4th to the cutie pie!