Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Summer to remember!....

Well, remember me telling you, that We are believing God for some major hook ups concerning our family vacation this year?..

It happened!!!!.. Thanks to My Awesome Sister and Brother in law who has Some "peeps in high places"... we are going to....

DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OH MY GOSH, I cant tell you how excited I am, and How Insanely excited my boys are going to be when we tell them!!!!!!!!!!!

My Sister has lived in Orlando for 4 years, but due to Luca being a baby, and then My hubby's Job doing Cutbacks, and paycuts a couple years ago, we couldn't afford a trip down there..

But this year we totally planned on going down there to see my family, and go to Disney, but then My sister moved :-(.. SO honestly, I thought the chance of ever going there at a deep discount was gone forever..
BUT... My Brother in law Nathanael worked his Magic, talked to some people, and he HOOKED us up BIG time!!.. Seriously I feel like I just got a "Harpo Hookup" ha ha

We are getting into the parks for 3 days, and it will cost MUCH less than it would cost our entire family to get in for just 1 day!!.. Its about a 70% discount!!.. Can we all say "THANK YOU GOD"!!.. Talk about a MAJOR blessing!!!
When My sister called me, and told me the this deal, I was literally so excited I got off the phone and did a "happy dance" in my room!! :-)

We had some plans of what we were gonna do this summer, like Zoo trips, Boating, maybe camping.. but This is Gonna get us" Parent of the year " awards from all the boys!! haha

So, A HUGE thank you to Nathanael, and His Friends for the "Banta Hookup"!! You are making this a Awesome Summer that will create memories to last a lifetime!!

We plan to leave for this trip a couple days after the boys are finished with School for the Summer!..
I'm just thinking of how we are going to tell them now.. any ideas??

1 comment:

Morgan Owens said...

That is so exciting, I want to go there so bad oneday! Def. plan on taking Mason and his future siblings there! :)