Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun Facts Friday!...


I saw this on one of My Bloggy Buddies websites, and thought it would be a cool thing to do!, and in the process you could get to know a little more about me!

{one} how often do you do laundry?

Well,I have 3 boys who can dirty their clothes in no time at all, so just to keep up with it I have to do at least 1 load a day or 2-3 every few days!

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?

Chocolate chip with a BIG glass of ice cold Milk!! mmmmmm

{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?

Oh man the possibilites!!!!.. Probably buy MORE food to feed my Crew of guys hahaha.. seriously tho, I would pay off bills, and Buy more Free range foods and snacks for us, set aside some in savings, AND create a babysitting account so I could pay a babysitter so I could go out with my Husband every week for a date, rather than every year! haha

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?

Spelling

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?

no, but would Love to! I hear its extremely peaceful, and talk about a beautiful view!

{six} what was your high school mascot?

was Homeschooled for some of highschool years, so we didnt have one haha!

{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?

Sure, it would be fun!

{eight} how often do you go dancing?

Does Car danceing count?.. if so.. daily haha!

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?

Fly for sure!

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?

Oh come on, who HASNT ever regifted something?..

1 comment:

Crafty P said...

Hi Mitzy! glad you got your blog back!