Monday, January 4, 2010

Well. Helloo 2010 ~!

Happy New year to you all!!


We had a Very busy December!.. Our Christmas was Great!.. New Years was nice as well.. We didn't go to any parties, but just relaxed at home!

My Hubby was on vacation while the boys were home as well.. so that was a HUGE help to have him here!!..

Today the boys went back to school, so our vacation is over.. no more sleeping in, wearing our PJ's all day, eating cookies while watching movies..booooo..

But, it is nice to get back to a routine around here!..
And we are Finally getting some real winter around here!.. We only got a little snow before leading up to Christmas day, and then it Rained on Christmas ..YUK!..
But starting the Sunday after Christmas.. we have been getting snow, snow snow!.. and cold temps..brrr

I actually don't mind the snow for now.. I'm sure I will hate it in a few weeks though..haha

Well, That's about all I got for now..Hope all is well with you guys!..

Here is a couple pics for you to enjoy of my cute boys!



1 comment:

Morgan Owens said...

Your boys are so cuuute! I ~loved~ my week vacation but it does feel good to get out of the house and back into my routine!