Friday, January 29, 2010

My "girl" turns 1


ok, so she isn't "my" girl, But I have adopted her as mine :-)

This is Chloe, she turned 1 today! isn't she A DORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is one of the girls I babysit.. its so cute to see the kids I have watched over the last few years reach Milestones! I have watched Chloe, learn to crawl, starting to walk, and now her first teeth, and 1st Birthday!

Kennedy( another girl I babysat).. is in Kindergarten this year, and her brother Grant, will be going To kindergarten this Fall.. They have been with me since Kennedy was 3, and Grant was 2 ..

I love watching Chloe, and her cousin Olivia.. they are 2 of the sweetest girls.. Livie is a girly/tomboy.. and Chloe is Girly girl:-)

Since I don't have girls of my own, God has blessed me with the next best thing.. a opportunity to have girls in my life 2 days a week, so I can get my "girly time" fix !!
and the best part??.. I dont have all the drama in the following years to come!..ha ha
Do I have it great or what??

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Awww! I have always thought Chloe is the cutest!! I have been trying to comment on this for a while.. sometimes I think I live in a ZOO with all the noise!! lol U better believe it's quiet now tho!! ;)
BTW, are u going to unlock ur blog again soon?? I thought I was getting all kinds of crazy traffic too, but I looked again and it was a glitch of some sorts. Maybe 4u too?