
Yep, that right.. Gun shooting!!!..
Which is a Total switch for me, because I was afraid of guns, and Never wanted them in my house, or anywhere around them!..
But, last Aug, our church started a ladies Gun club!.. Its called "Feeling Lead"
I went to the first one, and was very nervous.. but after I shot the first few times, the nervousness went away, and I felt very Empowered!..ha ha
I conquered yet another fear of mine, and it felt Great!!!!
This group meets every month, and so Far I have Shot..
*22 revolver
*22 semi Auto-matic
*38 special
*357 magnum ( dirty harry gun)
and today was a 9mm!!!
Its really is alot of fun, and I had NO clue I would Love it so much!!!
There is about 20 Ladies in our group now( 1 is the children's pastor, and another is our Pastors wife)..
We are one HOTT group of chicks!! And I really mean that, with all the "heat" that everyone is packin..ha ha
1 comment:
hahah, yes you are a bunch of hott chicks!! We plan to do the same this year. 2010 is gonna be a fun year ;)
Take some more pics the next time u all meet up. I love your "gun face" lol. Nice job on the 9MM btw! Nathanael was quite impressed :P
Post a Comment