Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gotta make some changes..


Hey everyone!

I will be putting My blog on more secure settings.. I have been noticing that from My live feed .. I am getting visitors from strange places, and that creeps me out a little!

So.. Please leave me your email in the comments and I will add it to my list of blog readers.. you will have to sign in each time to read my blog, so I hope that wont be too much of a pain for ya..

I will be doing these changes by the end of the week!

Thank bunches!!!

3 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

MorganKev04@aol.com! Thanks!! :) (oh thats the number zero not the letter"o")

Unknown said...

The map thingie is use is notoriously wrong... it will record cities incorrectly and when there is one person who logs in, it attaches other cities. I wouldnt assume these are are relevant hits of exact cities.

Morgan Owens said...

Hey lady...you disappeard off the face of Blogger! :) Hope all is well!