
well.. My laundry room doesn't even come close to looking like that...but it sure is pretty isnt it??
See this Closet???

My Closest doesn't look like this either......
So,Guess what ???........ I am on a mission.. To GET ORGANIZED!!!..
I like a neat, and tidy house, and I like things in order, but I realize, that with having 3 boys, my house will never be Totally tidy..HOWEVER.... We CAN have some sense of order around here!!!
Clothes get thrown all over the closet floor, and shoes are EVERYWHERE!..
BUT not this year!!!!
Today, I did a initial "Purge" around the house..
and this is what it looked like...( and no.. Im NOT getting rid of the cat)..haha
what you see in this pic, is 5 clothes baskets filled, 4 trash bags, and a couple boxes .. Embarrassing, I know ..yikes!.. and the really ridiculous part is.. I only made a dent in the Excess crap we have around here!..
I am a pack rat, I save WAAY too many things.. bad habit!!
So, My Goal for 2010, is to clear my house of Clutter, and un-necessary thing that we don't need, nor will ever use!!..
Anyone else with me???
3 comments:
You go girl! We're doing the same thing over here. It's a process. I keep telling myself, "Rome wasn't built in a day..."
Wouldn't it be nice to have that laundry room, though!
I'm with u!!! All of us dream of homes that r perfectly organized, few of us actually have them though. so don't feel bad ;)
You know what I love the most about 'moving day'?? It gives you a chance to get rid of A LOT of junk! Only only 4 months to go!!
I'm with you on the get rid of clutter thing, it's amazing how much stuff can accumulate. But how do you decide what stays and what goes. Any ideas appreciated. puspato
Post a Comment