Thursday, February 11, 2010

A boy and his dog.....

Only in My case it would be "3 boys and their dog"..

My boys have been wanting a dog for quite awhile!..
We used to have a Beautiful Husky Named Molly..

Wasn't she a Beauty!!!! We got her from a woman who was going through a divorce, and didn't have time for her.. She was a Great dog!.. Great with Dante' and Dominic, and friendly to EVERYONE!..
One of her Problems, however,was running away when her electric fence batteries died..
about 5 years ago, she ran away, and we never found her :-(...
I still keep hoping one day, we will find her.. But I'm pretty certain , that will never happen..I miss her, she was awesome!!!

Since we have moved to our current house, at least 4 neighbors have gotten a new puppy.. and every single time.. my boys ask "when can they get one"..

I ha vent wanted to cave in, because we have 2 cats, and they are easy to take care of, and a Dog is alot of responsibility..

However, Paul and I have been talking.. and we are Possibly considering, in the spring getting one..
Luca will be 3, and Dante and Dominic will be 9 and 7.. ( wow.. I cant believe my boys will be that age)..Old enough to help!!

we shall see.....

No comments: