Paul will be traveling for work over the next few weeks.. He got a opportunity to do extra computer work and make some money!.. But along with it comes some Pros and Cons.. but hey, isn't that what Life is all about??.. ha ha
A friend of his got a Job Offer In Florida, in the Computer department of a Huge Car Dealorship, The previous Comp guy did a royal botch job, and was basically cheating this company out of tons of money :-(
So, Paul's friend got the job, and needs his help fixing stuff, and getting them all set up, and networked together.. My Husband is a Computer genius, I am always in amazement how he knows that stuff.. its wild !
So here is the deal..
The Pros -
*Extra Money!!.. He will make enough from this to pay OFF his car, and finally after 11 years of marriage we will be down to just 1 car payment!!.. We were almost there , until My van transmission went out this summer, and we had to get another family car.
* 2 weeks in Sunny Florida, and eating at our Fav Sonnys bar-b que( I am so jealous of this one)
* He gets to work side by side his Friend, and they can be the Batman and Robin of the Computer world, and save the day for this company
The Cons-
* He will be gone 2 1/2 weeks, which means I am going to be doing the single mom thing :-(.. My mom cant come help , because she will be traveling as well, to get this.. Isreal( the Lucky woman)
* He will be doing this work on his vacation time, so that means 2 of his 3 weeks of vacation will be gone , come Summer time
This is a great thing for us, and A HUGE blessing!, although I am not used to doing the single mom thing with NO help! :-(..
I have a game plan though.. easy meals every night for dinner, and Anything I need to do such as grocery shopping etc, NEEDS to be done in the 2 hour allotted time that Luca is in preschool in the morning!
Please be praying for Paul during this time.. he has a TON of work to do with Long , exhausting hours which can lead to Mental fatigue, stress and overload..
There is over 200 computers that needs cleaned, and all networked together.. its definitely not the usual 2 week job, its more like a 2 month long job or more..BUT, I know God is a Big God, and will give him the wisdom, strength, energy, and stamina to do these long 12-14 hr days!
And the reward for all his hard work will be one of our cars paid off.. Thank you JESUS!
I think I may need to plan a evening away with him when this is all said and done.. he will be needing some Wifey TLC :-)
He left today, and will be home late Friday night, then back out again Early Monday morning -Friday night.. Home 2nd week of Nov, then back out for 3rd week of Nov
Prayers for him will be much appreciated.. oh and for me as well ha ha!
hugs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment