Friday, October 14, 2011

Makeup!!

have you Guys heard of this Lady above?.. Her Name is Mally Roncal.. she is a Makeup artist to celebs, like Jennifer Lopez and lots others!

Well, I have been watching her on QVC for years!.. She is wild and wacky, but boy does she have a Love for makeup and giving products to help ladies feel pretty!!!

Her stuff is kinda pricey, but It seems to have such awesome reviews on its staying power on your face!

I recently got a QVC gift card for my Birthday, so Of course I immediately put it to use and ordered some Mally makeup that I have wanted for several years!!

I bought her concealer, and another kit that has Blush, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick..
I have been using it for 2 days( i know, its not that long), but So far I am LOVING it!!

I have tried sooo many Eyeliners.. cheapy ones to pricier ones like Loreal, max factor etcc.. and None of them seem to stay put.. I even spent 15 bucks on one from a health food store that was made with Organic stuff.. it looked pretty on my eyes, but after about 2 hours it made me look like a raccoon :-(..

I also have sensitive eyes, I wear Contacts, and I deal with seasonal allergies, which equals a mess for my eyes!!

So far her eyeliner, that is deemed" bulletproof".. really does seem to be working!!

I'm really liking her concealer as well for my dark circles!

Like I said, her stuff is pricey, which is why it took me so long to buy any.. I don't like to spend alot of money on myself, and I'm not a makeup Glamour girl, so I use basic stuff..
I would equate the cost of her stuff to Mary kay prices..

I plan on buying a few of her basics, but also keeping my regular budget friendly favs!..

You can also find some of her stuff on Amazon, and Ebay, which is usually cheaper than Qvc..

No comments: