Thursday, September 22, 2011

Goodbye summer... Hello Fall !

Fall.. It is my second favorite time of year, next to Spring!! I love all the colors, the pumpkins, apple cider, Candy corn, Apples, and the crisp feel in the air!..
I Love Hoodie wearing weather!!      

When you live up North and you start seeing all the tree leaves bursting with Vibrant colors, It makes me think of how big Our GOD is!.. He paints the earth with beautiful colors, It makes me wonder how anyone could deny there is a God??

My Goal this Fall /Winter is NOT to add on a bunch of extra Pounds under my sweaters and Hoodies!.. I Have been exercising, and making better food choices.. not because I want to be a certain size, but rather, I want to be healthy!.. I want my heart in Good condition, I want to have energy during the day!.

My Mom recently got diagnosed with Pre diabetes.. She isn't on insulin thank God, and so far, it can be diet controlled!... It got me to thinking of how many wrong food choices I make.. I am almost 36 , so I really cant be eating crap, and expect for it to not catch up to me, right?

I Loathe the word "diet"... There is no magic solution, powder drink, pill or food plan that will make you look better... Its all about making the right food choices, and allowing yourself the freedom to eat junky once in awhile too!
This country is obsessed with Dieting, exercise, looking perfect, fitting into just the right size etcc.. Its disgusting! So, as I am making better food choices, I will also enjoy indulging in some fall/ Winter favorites as well.. with get this..... NO GUILT!!!!!!

 Enjoy your Fall season everyone!!!

No comments: