Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mom Life

Early in the morning I arise to meet my day
Three boys chatter, in the distance not far away
I come downstairs and see before me
That Dark Lovely caffeine injected cup of Glee

Lunches to pack and boys to feed
Sometimes we are late, so we gotta move with lighting speed
The Bus drives off with My babies on Board
I daily pray over them , for you to protect them Lord

Laundry and cleaning is all I see in sight
But its better than hearing those 3 boys fight

The Boys come home from a day filled with Learning
but in a hour , silence is what I'll be yearning..
Dinner and Homework is on the agenda each day
And then some downtime for everyone to Play

Then Off to Bed my 3 men do go
Then its time for me to finally catch up on my shows

As I sit on my couch and ponder my day
Even with all the messes all around I can honestly say
I am Thankful For Everything God has given to Me
and the 3 handsome boys he Entrusted to me

Written By Me :-)..
I Don't usually write Poety, but I thought I would give it a whirl , no matter how Silly it sounds haha :-)

No comments: