
When Aldi's first opened years ago.. I think the first one we ever had in our town was like 12-13 years ago?..
Well, Their products were just OK back in the day.. but you know what?
WOW have they changed!!!
Seriously, The closest one to me is 20 mins away, and It is worth it for me to drive there every week to do the bulk of my grocery shopping!!
As you know, I have 3 boys who eat a TON of food, and with how the economy is these days, I am so grateful for this store!
I buy all my Pantry Items there, such as Cereals, can veggies, snacks etc...
I buy most of my meats at Giant eagle.. but 90% of everything else comes from Aldi's these days!
Here is some examples..
Cinnamon toast crunch cereal, cheerios, apple cinn Cheerios, honey bunches of oats..
well, Aldis has "their" brand of all these and many more, and I have to tell you, they are REALLY good!
Their Produce is REALLY good too!.. I get Fresh whole Pineapple there for 1.99 vs 4.99 at grocery store
*bags of apples 1.99 vs 3 or 4 bucks
*Fresh Vegetables are so much cheaper as well!
I have also been noticing, they are starting to sell some organic stuff, and Healthier things, such as their Milk says right on it "No growth Hormones".. Major yay!!
and lastly, I have been hearing people tell me about their Beauty products, so I started doing some research online, and WOW, talk about good reviews!!
Their Skincare line is called Lacure'

I tried some of their Day cream, and its really nice!!.. Doesn't have a Overpowering smell, makes my skin soft, has really good ingredients, and best of all??.. its $3.99!!!..
I have heard, that MANY of Aldis products are actually 2nds of Major food brands!
For some reason, Aldis has gotten a bad rep in the past as being the" low income store".. but really it isn't!!
In fact, I see so many well dressed people in Luxury cars shopping there, and Now I know why!.. They want to save money like everyone else!
I have come to learn over the years, that "Name brands" dont always mean better goods!!
I still have My fav name brand stuff, but I don't think people realize, when you buy that stuff, you are paying 60-70% on Fancy advertising, and only about 10-20% on the actual product!
You are also paying for those CEOs of all those companies to have Lavish Lifestyles!!
So, I am HUGE Bargain Shopper, and When I find great deals, I Love to pass them along..
If you have a Aldis in your area, I HIGHLY suggest, for you to go check them out!
You will be Very Pleased with what you find!!!
2 comments:
Mitzy,
I've been singing the praises of Aldi's for awhile now, too. We have one very close and its saving our hind ends right now.
I've come across only a few things I didn't love.
I haven't tried the skincare line yet, but now I'll probably have to. However, I've been using their handsoaps. The Aloe one is just as good as Softsoap.
We love their produce, love their dairy, and I've bought the meat too. I eat fresh, farm raised beef from my dad's farm, but I've bought their pork chops and chicken!
And the have the coolest specials...like their bathroom decor right now...haven't bought anything, but its neat what they feature every couple weeks!
Noah has a hat and glove set I got for TWO DOLLARS!
Yes, you HAVe to try their Skin cream!.. It soo nice!
I love their handsoaps too!, I just got a Lavendar/chamomile one the other day very nice!
I love their Specials as well!
Post a Comment