
This word is simple and rather small, but can have a HUGE meaning, and impact on someones life!
As a society, we have become so un -accepting of people and their differences, that it makes me so sad just to think of it!
So many girls and adult woman, have such low self esteem, There are many lonely people in this world, who are hurting in silence, simply because of NOT be accepted for who they are, and how God created them!
We all have different personalities, ways of doing things, and many quirky things we do, and yet we find ourselves second guessing ourselves, putting self condemnation on ourselves, and allowing ourselves to become so down in life :-(
It ruins, frindships, realtionships with others, Marriages, and can destroy you to the core..
We are to be striving in life, to live as God does.. He LOVES everyone, and accepts EVERYONE!..
Now, with that said.. we don't have to "agree" with certain things people do or how they live, and I'm not talking about Evilness that people are doing, such as Abuse, killing and whatnot.. Those Actons are NEVER to be "accepted".. they are plain wrong!
but seriously folks, we Need to learn to accept those around us, even with their difference in life!
I am 35 years old, and sadly, it took me till this age, to FINALLY start having this Revelation!.. or as Oprah would say.. "my A ha " moment!
I know I am different.... I am not always sweet with my words, I am messy at times, I don't vaccinate my kids, I give them homeopathic remedies, I don't dress "in trend" very much, I get grumpy, Im sarcastic, I get on the negative wagon train at times, I am not a "Susy home maker" kind of mom, I make mistakes DAILY with my boys, and I am certainly NOT the "wife of the year" for my husband..
But you know what?.. I am Human!..
God sees my heart, he knows how much I Love my boys, and my husband.. He knows my hearts desire to be the BEST wife and mother I can be, and he sees my struggles, and short comings...
I Am Being Molded by Gods own hands, he is grinding off rough edges in me, and molding me into what he created me to do.. all the while, loving me and accepting me when I fail!
So, my goal is to see people through Gods eyes, and to see The their true heart and Soul!
No comments:
Post a Comment