
Here we are, a fresh brand new year!.. Its a time to make new plans or continue previous plans, and begin another chapter year in our lives..
I hope you all had a Fabulous Holiday season!
Ours was really nice!.. Paul was able to take all the days off that the Boys had off ( Thank You GOD).. I think I would have gone a little stir crazy stuck in the house with 3 boys in the cold weather, Yikes!
This Year we did something different, and spent Christmas day at home.. it was FABULOUS!!.. We stayed in our jammmies all day, watched movies, ate junk food, and the boys played with their new toys all day.. it was super relaxing, and Much needed!! We have always had to run all over the place every year, and it just got to be too much!
We prob wont do it every year, but this year has held alot of stress for me, and I was determined to NOT have Stress on My Most favorite Holiday :-)
We did however, get to spend time with Paul's parents on Christmas Eve, and My mom came over That night and spent Cmas Morning with us.. and Then a few days after Christmas, we spent time with more family.. The Boys Loved it, because they felt like they had Christmas all week ! ha ha
The boys start back to school tomorrow, and I am ready! ha ha.. Its time to get back to a routine, and schedules!.. We loafed around so much for the past 2 weeks, that its gonna be an adjustment for all of us! ha ha.. No more staying up super late, sleeping in, staying in PJ's all day, eating so much sweets etc etc...
Its also time for me to Come up with my "word for the year" ( a post will be coming shortly on that)..
2009 was "Realness"- I long for people to be more open and real with others, and stop living a life of Charades!
2010 was " Grace"- I live my life only by Gods Grace!. because without it, I am truly Lost, and without Hope of a bright future!
Who wants to join me in the "word of the year"??..
Hugs!
Mitzy
No comments:
Post a Comment