Friday, January 21, 2011

My Girls......

These girls are my "adopted" daughters...
I get to have girl time with them, go shopping , play with barbies, and baby dolls, and all the fun girly stuff, and the best part??.. They go home at the end of a fun filled day and I don't have all the stuff that comes with raising girls!.. hahahahaha
Talk about a major WIN WIN situation huh?!!!.. Oh and I get PAID to have fun with them!!!

I have been babysitting these 2 for almost 2 years now, and I love them like my own kids!

This is Olivia, but I call her Livie Loo..

she is my tomboy girl.. she is rough and tough and definitely holds her own when playing with the boys!!
she also LOVES my Dominic!.. She is only 4 years old, and Dominic is 7, but they both love to climb on stuff, play in dirt, jump off things etc.. They are two peas in a pod for sure!
And when I take her and Luca out shopping, people think they are twins Luca and Livie hahah so cute!


And This is Chloe, ( aka Chlo Chlo)

She is all girl, complete girly girl!.. She doesn't like to be dirty, she is always grabbing a baby wipe to clean her hands after she eats, and she Loves to have her hair brushed and put bows in it!
She LOVES Luca , she calls him "wooca" :-)
She comes over every Friday, and I have had been babysitting her since she was 6 months old! So I have got to see her first teeth, learning to walk, eat solid foods, and now getting quite the vocabulary!!

Next year is my last year with them, because in Fall 2012 Chloe will be going to preschool, and Olivia will be going to Kindergarten( the same year Luca goes)..

I will Miss them when they move on to their next phase, but until then, I am soaking in all this girl time!!

1 comment:

Hubby said...

Great Post !!!