Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Code Red!....

Sometimes we moms have days when we need a little Medical intervention.....


Today, has been that kind of day for me!

It started out with Luca waking up crabby , and well.. honestly , that is probably all I need to say huh?
But, alas I will share in my misery haha..

Round #1
I gave Luca a Frozen Gogurt, went about my morning of getting some coffee and whatnot, I walk into the living room to sit down with Luca and watch A little TV, and I find yogurt ALL over the couch seat!.. Apparently he was "finger painting"..

Round #2
He snuck into a Popsicle, and got green stains on my carpet!!.. Thank God for my little green Machine..Ugg

Round #3
I was walking out of the laundry room, and he is getting the Liter of Coke out of the fridge, so I say" Luca that is for big people, if your thirsty I will get you water or juice".. well, he didn't like my answer, so he puts it back, and decided to grab the gallon of milk and throw it on the floor.. uh huh.. MILK everywhere!!!!!!

and yes, I lost it!!!.. I yelled, spanked his butt, and sent him to his room, and said" Don't even think of coming out of there, or you will be there till Jesus returns"... Yes, I yelled at my child and corrected him in anger.. Don't Judge me, you have all been there!

Needless to say, he was in his room for awhile, so I could get the milk catastrophe under control, and calm myself..

and so our day went on, he went to preschool, and I found this little gem above..
I think I shall keep them on hand in my "First aid kit", because I have a feeling I will need lots of them, before my boys are raised!

No comments: