Friday, January 20, 2012

ahhhhhhhhh

See those 2 chairs?... you know who's Butts should be in those?.. Me and Paul's!!!!!

Or at least some chairs that we are relaxing with No kids!...

I am In need of a vacation.. I am feeling overwhelmed in Mom life.. I know I have 2 of my boys in school all day, and Luca goes to preschool half a day, but those hours he is home, it can get very wearing on my body!

Luca is a handful at times, and he literally wears me out!...

I get Jealous of the Parents who get regular date nights, and Mini vacations to take a breather from the kids to recharge and regroup.

Is it wrong that I am actually counting down the days till Luca goes to kindergarten? ha ha
Don't get me wrong, he is my baby, and the last of my offspring to make that trek to "big boy" school, and that has sentimental value to it, and yes, Im sure I will cry a little on his first day.. or not haha.... BUT anyways, He is ready, I AM ready! .. He thrives in a school setting.. I watch him in his preschool and he could eaily stay there all day and Love it!.. He Loves all the learning and the structure!.. and To be Perfectly honest, Im just to worn out to create that daily structure for him!.. I know it doesnt sound very "suzy homemaker-ish" of me.. but Im being real ya'll :-)...

Luca and I have good days too, and we do fun stuff.. but I gotta say.. This Momma is tired!

I don't think people realize how exhausting raising 3 boys can be!.. especially when 2 of them are VERY active, and seem like they are replicas of the energizer bunny!..

I wish I had the money to go off on regular getaways, and the sitters to leave them with.. but until then.. maybe I will turn on some ocean music, turn the heater up real high in the house, and turn on a fan to get a "Breeze" effect.. and get some lemonade and put little Umbrellas in it... haha

No comments: