Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year Wish...

Doesn't this Picture looks Peaceful, and calm?.. That is my New years Wish for not only myself but for you as well!.. That you find Peace and Calmness In your life..

I certainly need to be more calm about so much in my life!.. I used to be really bad in that area.. I flipped out about too much, worried , complained and stressed about everything :-(

Even Though I have came a long way from where I was many years ago.. I still have WAY more work ahead of me in that area.

We are about to close the chapter on 2011, and I look forward to what is in store for 2012!!
We here in the North are just starting Winter as well.. we have had a very mild one so far.. very unseasonaly warm days, and lots of rain.. But Im sure the Snow is coming!. I just got new kickbutt tires on my Swagger Mobile, so I say to the snow.. BRING IT ! haha

For me, This new year begins the countdown to my time of being a full time stay at home mom, coming to a close.. Luca, My baby.. will be going to Kindergarten this year! wow! I have been a full time stay at home mom for almost 11 years!!

This Fall, I will have all 3 kids in school all day! Dante' will become a middle school student as he enters , can you believe this.. 6th grade!.. OH MY GOSH!
Dominic will be going into 4th grade.. so that means I will have 3 boys in 3 different schools, and on 3 different buses!.. oh and Dante' will be starting school at 7:25 -2:25 , and hour earlier than what he has been used to for 5 years.. Lord help us for the 6 am risings ! ;-)

So, with my children all being in school all day, I hope to get a part time job..I would love to work at the school, so that I am off when they are.. so if you would.. please be in prayer and agreement with me , that a position opens up for Fall of 2012! Thank you!

I also have many goals for thsi year as well

* better eating lifestyle, nothing drastic, just more balance of healthy things along with some of my favs ;-)

* Exercise more.. I want my heart to be strong and healthy , especially since I have Mitral valve prolapse.. I want more energy, and it not come from caffiene jolts!

*More time in prayer and bible reading!!!

* MORE scheduled date nights with My husband!.. we have put in our time as parents and have gone far too long without these.. so I hope to find someone who I can schedule regularly!

What Goals do you have for the coming year??


Hugs!

No comments: