Friday, February 25, 2011

Punxsatany Phil is a Fraud!....


This Creature predicted early spring.. and last week we actually thought it may be coming.. The weather was a Beautiful 60 degrees and sunny, the mountains of ice and snow were Gone, and we could see our yard!.. Heck, I even had the windows open..
Phil has a devious look to him doesn't he?.. It looks like he is sayin "Suckers.. I told ya early spring, but I'm just messin with your minds"

BUT.. what a Tease!!.. this is the crapola we have now!




The Snow IS pretty when its falling, however the Falling temps that come along with it just plain SUCK!
Over the last 24 hours its been a mix of freezing rain, light snow, Sleet, and now heavy snow and Wind..BRRRRRR!!!!

Now, with that all said, I am a Northerner, Im a Tough chick, so I am used to Snow this time of year, I mean Heck, it isn't May yet, so I'm not really surprised by more snow!, I Even Like driving in the snow.. It doesnt bother me, and I consider it a Challenge to test my driving skills.. But I just don't deal well with the Cold!!!
Its not even fun to go out in!.. I cant send the boys out, because the wind chills make it feel like the teens..

It is just FREAK Sucking Cold out, and that is the only way to describe it!

I think WE ALL would like to get our hands on that Punxsatany Phil right now.. what a Loser of a weather predictor he is huh?..

No comments: