
Is anyone else so BEYOND tired of people who are NOT real?, and By real I mean..
Real with others, real about their life, real about their struggles, or even REAL with themselves!!
I will be the first one to tell you that I have MANY flaws, I have a negative side, I am Sarcastic, opionated, and tend to wear my feelings on my sleeve at times..
But,I Strive to be REAL!.. It doesnt bother me, that people see my flaws, and that I make mistakes with My kids, my husband etcc..
And even though all that, God knows my heart, see my hearts desire to be the mom, wife, sister, friend, daughter, HE called me to be!
Why do So many people put a Fake face on for everyone?.. Always trying to have an outward appearence like they have things "together" in their life.. They Dress up to date, have a thin body, nice house, A "susy homemaker" way about them with their kids, and my all time favorite... They Act like they are "june Cleaver" in their marriage!.. PALEESSSEEE!!!!!!
I have struggled in every single area that was just mentioned above, and you know what?.. I have been judged for it too!...
For a good many years, I actaully started believing that I really was Messed up, and had so many "issues", and that certainly nobody else has had these struggles right??
Guess what ?...WRONG O!!!!!!!...
Here is what I have learned in My journey of life... It is very hard for people to let their hair down, and be free to be who They are, because of 1 thing.. Fear!..
They dont want people to really see the skeletons in their life..
People tend to be so private about things, that it is actually doing damage!.. Dont get wrong, I dont think people need to air ALL their dirty laundry, and give people every detail of what is goin on in their life, BUT, I think people who tend to be so private about their lives, are having tiny explosions in thier life, which usually leads to a Gigantic Volcanic Eruption! :-(..
Doesnt it make you wonder, when you see people who you thought you knew, and all of a sudden they have a major Meltdown, or explosive divorce?, and You are left wondering "HUH, how did that happen", and you say" Oh My gosh, I never would have ever thought THEY had those problems"..
Its because they were so afraid to be real, let people see their flaws, and ask for help, advise, and a support during those times...
And so, when you have a society that is raised like this, and trained to "hold it all inside", "always put on a happy face", and "be private about your life", we have a Epidemic of people on Anti depressants, spending thousands on therapy sessions, and so many living in Silent Torment :-( all for what???
I have a strong faith in God, and I put my trust in that very fact that Jesus came to Earth for someone like me.. a woman who had a Yukky past, who has missed it far too many times to count, a mom who feels like a failure, a wife who wont be winning any awards anytime soon...and you know why?.. God knew, we on this Earth would need a Savior, a person to pull us out of our Dirty mud pits of life, and cleanse us, and walk through this life, knowing there is a prize at the end of this journey!!
So, I encourage anyone of you out there, who is silently struggling , please have the courage to stand up and BE REAL.. We have a loving God, who is waiting for us, with arms full of Mercy, Grace, Compassion, Love, and the Strength we need for going THROUGH our daily struggles, rather than just around them!
I also believe, he chooses to use the least likely person, to do a Grand thing for his kingdom!.. So dont ever think" oh, I have too many problems for God to use me, My life is too much of a mess".. WRONG!.. GOD CAN USE you!!!! :-)
I will leave you with the best quote I have ever heard..
"Things are not always how they appear"
When you think you see some one who has it all together in areas of their life.. remember those words above!..
IF people really had it all together, why would Jesus even need to come to this Earth??
No comments:
Post a Comment