Monday, April 26, 2010

Stress.....It doesnt do a body good!


I have been living with Too much stress!.. I could say I have 3 boys, and that in itself is enough of a reason right there!..ha ha

But seriously, its not just the boys, its many things that I let get to me.. NOT cool!

Lately though, The biggest stress culprit has been dealing with a certain, VERY active , strong willed 3 year old!!..

He is a Sweet boy in so many ways, and I DO love him so much.. He is my baby, my last one, my boo...BUT.. This sweet child with the angelic face, has been putting his mommy through the ringer!!!.

It has caused me to become worn out, daily stressed, and downright weary!..

It has caused some health stuff, which is NEVER good!...Recently I had to go to Dr, because after a time of High stress with the kids, I experienced some chest pains.. It felt like someone was squeezing my heart!!
I went To My Dr next day, and he sent me to a Heart Dr.. and they said it is Mitral valve Prolapse.. Sounds awful, But is more common than people know..
Basically it is when one of your heart valves don't close the right way, but rather "collapse"... It isn't dangerous, though.. Thank Goodness!
He did however say, many things can Trigger it, and Stress is a Big Culprit!..
So, his diagnosis??.. Exercise, Eat right, and try to limit stress!..hahaha Funny Doc.. umm.. yeah.. I will get right on that!...LOL
So what is a stressed out mom, with MVP to do????..

Well, for starters I loaded up my Ipod with Joyce Meyer teachings, and I'm gonna take daily walks to clear my mind, burn off some of this stress!!.. And I have Paul totally take over on correction when he is home!..

Also, Paul and I are gonna look for a sitter, so we can start going on Dates!.. We haven't been on a date in prob 8 months or more.. and the last getaway we had was like 2 years ago..
I am able to go out by myself, or out with friends, which is VERY much needed for me.. BUT Paul and I SOO need alone time.. something that we have not had much in the last 4 years!!..
Luca has consumed so much of me, and I am getting weary in my Mothering :-(..

I was just listening to a Joyce Meyer teaching yesterday, and she was talking on this subject, Talk about Perfect Timing!!!..
She said.. when a mom starts getting weary, and run down to a Frazzled state.. That it is S.O.S time to ask for help!!! actually, we should do it BEFORE we get to that point!..

So, I am doing just that!.. Asking for help!

I encourage you moms to do the same!!.. We need to be able to refresh ourselves, and when the loads in Life get to heavy, God doesn't expect us to Carry them all by ourselves!!!

No comments: