and No , I haven't Fallen off the face of the Earth.. although I feel like doing it on some days!..
I am indeed Still here, but have been a little M.I.A... Sorry about that.. I haven't really had much to write about.. not that my life has been anything but Boring, because I assure you.. It has NOT!..
I Just haven't felt like writing for awhile, or maybe I have just been too lazy to do it??..what do you guys think?.. wait a min.. Don't answer that!..
Alot has been going on in my world..Stress filled days, raising 3 active boys, Paycut at Hubby's job, a couple health related stresses.. and the Biggest thing on the agenda as of late is ... Dealing with a Strong willed 3 year old, who is literally wearing the bejeebees out of me, and Frazzles me to the core!..
I know it is a "phase" he is going through.. But I have my days where my prayer is either " Lord help me".. OR "Lord come quickly"....
My Husband assures me that The other 2 went through this.. But I don't think so!.. at least NOT to this degree!!!..
So, for now I have to focus on this...
He really is a Adorable boy, with the cutest smile...
AND, This is positive proof, that he really Does love me!...
2 comments:
Not sure why this says Aunt Judy but I am so glad you resumed your blog. You write extremly well and I love your humor. I for one am in your corner all the way.
awee! I know u say "don't let that smile fool ya!" haha. I'm praying this phase with him ends very soon for you! I have those days sometimes, it's only God that keeps u from totally losing it lol. VERY happy ur back blogging! I have really missed it. (:
xoxo
Post a Comment