Friday, April 23, 2010

Me and Author?..


A couple Years ago, I started writing a book about life with my boys..
Its a light hearted look into my world that is surrounded by The male species.

well, I left off somewhere around chapter 8 or 9.. now, before you get too excited, the chapters are short! ha ha... but anyway.. I left off there, and for some reason I haven't picked it up ever since!..
I'm not really sure why, oh wait.. Yes I do.. LIFE happened!..

I do really enjoy writing.. it is sort of an outlet for me to write down my thoughts, as crazy and confusing as they are sometimes, but it is ..dare I say.. Therapeutic?? ..

I have had MANY adventures with these boys of mine, and honestly SO many stories just HAVE to be shared with everyone!! :-)

So, I had a little encouragement from a couple people, that I should pick it back up again.. and I am doing just that!!

I want this book to be about Realness!.. Real feelings of hopes and dreams I had for a girl, and how I came to the point of accepting What God gave me, and being happy about it, and I want it to give other moms a sense of hope, that they are Certainly NOT alone in this journey of craziness we call Motherhood!

I think every mom , whether she be one that Got exactly the kids she wanted, or whether she Got what GOD wanted her to have.. I think we All have a story to tell!!

I Love all my boys, and as Weird as this sounds.. it wasn't until Luca was about 2 years old, that I Finally ,totally and completely accepted my life without a daughter, and it was then, That I was able to truly appreciate what I have been given! and Consider it an Honor That God choose ME , and entrusted ME with these future men of God!!!

So, I'm not sure when the book be done.. hopefully before Jesus returns..ha ha

BUT, It is a work in progress!!

2 comments:

Aunt Judy said...

I for one want an autographed copy when you are done. All of those life experiences are meaningful to me and I know can help others. I am so glad you are continuing to write and I believe it will be a success, because you are very real and you write from your heart. Plus how could anyone resist hearing all those crazy adventures my grandsons are giving you.

Mitzy said...

Thanks mom!

Yeah, These stories I have of these boys are just TOO good not to share!..haha

Hugs!