
So, I have started exercising of some sort everyday.. and Let me tell you.. It Hurts!.. My whole body is sore :-(
I don't really have a "routine" I follow.. I mean really, don't you think when you put yourself on a Regimen, it feels like torture, and totally takes the fun out of it??
So I say Routine smoutine!!..
We have some workout equipment, that I honestly think has got more use, from the boys playing on it, than we have actually got FIT using it.. pathetic I know!
We have a Gazelle, Ab roller, stationary bikes, total Body machine and Paul has a Nice weight bench.. so here is my "routine" if you will..
About 5 mins on each of the listed things above, and then I Create my own Aerobics .. which is basically me putting on My ipod, turning up the jamz, and Boogie!!.. Its ok.. be jealous of the fact that you cant see my Super Fly moves!!
And I try to walk whenever its nice outside.. we have a awesome neighbor hood to walk in, that I even feel safe to walk in the evening on those warm Summer nights!.. "wella wella wella ooo.. tell me more , tell me more".. Sorry, I slipped into the Summer nighst Grease song there for a second" LOVE that Movie!!..OK Im back....
Or course, I always feel safe when I'm packing my Gun with me..LOL.. Ok.. I don't really do that.. But it sounded good right??
So there you have it..
2 comments:
I'm proud of you dear ! A few weeks and it will quit hurting alot - trust me :)
How is the workouts coming along!??
Post a Comment