Am I the ONLY woman who thinks this woman is a tad nuts??
Michelle Dugger is expecting her 19th child!!.. And I guess this baby will be born about 7 months after the Birth of their First Grandchild..ummm WEIRD!!!!!!!
These People are quite different , and I have been on the fence about them.. One part of me thinks "hey , they Really have it together, and what an awesome example.. but then The other part thinks.."what the heck is going on"...LOLOL
I do admire them though, for raising these kids in a Strong Godly Home, with TONS of Values, and Morals.. That is wonderful!!!..
BUT.. ladies.. lets be real... Do any of you want to smack her?.. or is that just me?? haha
She is making all of us "regular"moms look BAD!......
She ALWAYS has a smile on her face, she never raises her voice, she Thoroughly enjoys every second of being pregnant, her house is Very clean, her kids never fight,They are all home schooled, they all play instruments, and my all time favorite.. all 18 of them are CLEAN!!!!!.. Hair is always in place, and not one child has a dirty face!.. Not even the boys??.. um.. is something wrong with that??
My hubby always asks me, why I would watch their show, and then sit there and make dumb comments about it...haha
My answer is always.." Its like a train wreck, you just cant look away"..LOL
2 comments:
Wow, well you know some of that "perfect mom" stuff could just be a facade, u know for tv purposes! I mean nobody has it 100% together, 100% of the time. I can't imagine having that many kids though... gosh! How could you spend enough quality time with each one?? I just don't think there'd be enough hours in the day for that! ..maybe I'm wrong
I still like those guys. i think they are cool
Post a Comment