
You all have probably been wondering where I have been... or not??..haha
I have been going through some things in my life, and have been doing some improvements to many areas of my life..
For a few years, I have been living in kind of a fog through life, and sometimes just going through the motions if that makes sense??
It affected my life in so many areas, with God, My Husband , kids, relationships etc..
I found myself getting bombarded, and overwhelmed with situations and circumstances, and wasnt dealing with things the proper way..
So, it is time for me to improve myself, and do some serious soul searching, and self improvements!
I have alot of hurts from my childhood, and some in my adult hood, that I have never gotten free from.. And its WAAY past time for me to get free!!
So, I have made some changes in my life, I am trying to cut out things that take my mind off my goal..
Some of you who followed me on Facebook, may notice I am Not on there... I may be back some time, but for now I am taking a break..
I will still Blog from time to time, but if you don't see any posts for awhile, I want you to know, that I am in fact here.. but just take a break from things..
I am also working on my marriage, unfortunately because of these stupid things I have dealt with. it has affected my relationship with My husband..
Paul and I are working through things, and as a result , we are becoming Closer than we ever have been in 9 years of marriage!!.. It is a Great feeling to be Loved by someone that deeply!!!
I hope this post makes sense.. I'm just being REAL with you all!..
That was my word for 2009 " REALNESS"..
I don't know about you guys, But it helps me so much to see people be real about life, and struggles, and we can encourage each other through those times, and give each other Hope!!!..
I am also Thankful, of Gods Daily Mercy he gives me.. It is a very Freeing thing to Know that God loves us , accepts us, and is there to pick up our broken pieces!
3 comments:
Hi Mitzy, I was wondering what happened to you on FB. Glad you are okay. I hope that you get the clarity you are searching for. Please let me know if there is anything I can do...but keep posting pictures of the family. I enjoy watching them grow! Love you! -Bootsie
Praying for you as always.. (: I will miss u on FB! Getting all the distractions out is the best thing ever tho! I was just reading about that in my Bible today.. How are we supposed to serve God, run a household and be these great friends if we are spent all the time?? U are no good to anyone (including yourslef) when ur exausted! It's time to do some pruning and get unnecessary things outta our lives.
Soo, yay for you! We too have gotten so much closer (whole fam) since cutting things out.. it's so freeeeeing, isn't it?! :D
ps. did u send me that book info?
I wondered where you went. Good for you, though, for eliminating distractions in order to concentrate on your marriage and family and your relationship with God.
If you need anything or just to vent/talk...you know where to find me.
Post a Comment