Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome Fall...


It is Officially the First Day of Fall here in Ohio.. although , it feels like spring.. with Warm , Sunny days, and crisp cool evenings!!

Spring is My Favorite time of year, But Fall is right next to it!.. I love the leaves that change colors, and that cool smell in the air.. and lets not forget.. Apple Cider, Apple picking, Corn on the Cob, Pumpkin Patches, hayrides, and evenings with our neighbors by someones Fire pit, making smores!!

Things on the Home front are going well.. some days are tough,while others are Very good.. which ,I guess all of that is to be expected, when you are on a Journey of healing right??

God is Good, and I am becoming more and More Dependent on him daily for Mercy and Grace!..

I don't know if I shared this before, but along with all my soul searching, I have been going to a christian Counselor, and My Hormone Doctor has me on a good cream to balance out my hormones , that have been pretty much destroyed from 4 really rough pregnancies!!!!

Also, I have been on a anti depressant.. its a low dose one, and I have been taking it for almost a month now, and it seems to be helping me!

I just want to say..Taking a anti depressant doesn't seem to be the "Christian" thing to do it seems, and so many people get judged for taking one..

I have found, that some well intended comments are said about the use of them, which in fact are very hurtful, and down right rude!

As much as I DO NOT want to be on one.. I had to do what was Best for me ,to give me a boost in my life right now..
I Believe God will meet you where you are at in situations!

I said all that to say.. That I hope I can encourage any of you, that Please DO NOT feel bad, if you are struggling with something, and need to get counseling, or medicine to help you through your journey!..

I'm all about Being "REAL"....

On a totally Different note..
BEAUTY Product review...


I was In Target, and saw these lip glosses on an end cap.. they Normally sell for 6 bucks a tube, But I got 2 tubes for 2.48 !!.. I think someone mispriced it.. but Lucky for me!

They are 100% all natural, organic, and have NOT one drop of bad stuff in it!!
Great Lipgloss!!!!!!

I am a Lipgloss Junkie ( My husband, would say I am a total Beauty Junkie)..
and these I give a 2 thumbs up rating!!!

Till next time....

3 comments:

Crafty P said...

love that photo, mitz. Part of me cannot believe people would comment about the fact that you need medication to even out your hormones - people! it amazes me. I'll have to check out that lip gloss. crafty is in need of some new lip stuffs lately.

happy fall and yeah for feeling better and more balanced!

Morgan Owens said...

I love fall as well, the colors on the trees are amazing! Plus, during fall..it's never too hot or too cold, it's always just right!

I'm so glad you are doing better while doing some soul searching! It kind of amuses me how people can say taking anti-depressant isn't the "Christian" thing to do- and then judge you by it. Judging other people isn't a very "Christian" thing to do either! I have been taking Zoloft for a few years now and I am amazed at how much it helps me..so don't be ashamed! I'm also amazed everyday and the strength and guidance God blesses us with during the hard times, He's wonderful!

p.s.- I'll have to try out that lip gloss!

Elizabeth Banta said...

Wow I'm such a dork, I had no idea today was the first day of Fall until I read your blog!! :D
Anyway, so happy things r going better for u. Yeah, I can't stand it when people judge you for things like the medicine u were talking about. Seriously! That really bothers me. As for the lip gloss, I never tried an organic one b4!! Isn't it scary the stuff we're "eating" every day when we put our lipsticks & lip glosses on?? EWW! I'm thinkin bout switching to something more natural like that!!