Monday, September 14, 2009

Getting into the Groove...

We are in full School Year Groove around here!

The boys have been in school for 3 weeks now, and they are both doing very well!.. They each got Awesome teachers this year, which I am so Happy about!

Dante' starts Basketball Practice this week!.. He is on a team through a local church.. They focus more on Teamwork, exercise, and Godly values, rather than just always winning..

He is a Really Good Bball player, and I'm not just sayin that because I'm his mom ;-).
His Team is called the Sparrows..
I will post pics of him in his Jersey as soon as he gets it!

As For me.. I am doing well... Paul and I are daily working on our relationship, and becoming closer than we ever have been in 9 years!.. I Love it!

We are doing a Marriage Bible study that I got at the Christian Bookstore.. and In My personal Daily studies I am doing a Intimacy with God Bible study!.. Its great!

In Other news, I am back to my school Year babysitting!.. I watch a 3 year Old girl on Mondays.. Her Name is Olivia, on Tue and Thur afternoon I watch Grant( I have been watching him for 2 years.. and Fridays I have a 5 month old girl named Chloe.

It has been Going Really Really well!.. It gives Luca little buddies to play with each week, and I get my cup filled on Girlie girl time !!!

Here are a few pics of The boys First Day of School!





And Lastly.. I just thought this was too cute..

My 3 Amigos

4 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

OK your boys are seriously the cutest little hunks ever! They are going to have little girls calling non stop, when they get older of course! :)

Happy said...

Those boys should be on the cover of Little GQ or something! They look terrific on their first day of school! Glad you and the hubby are reconnecting!

Blessings!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so happy everything is going great for you both (:
I LOVED those pics of the boys going to school, they are SO cute!! The one of all 3 on the couch was great too! haha

Bootsie said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! I so love watching them grow. I especially like the three of them on the couch...too cute! I'm dying!