Sunday, September 2, 2012

IM BACK!!!

Hey Everyone!

Im baccck!.. Its been forever, and honestly I was loosing my writing mojo I think :-(
Raising the Boys, and day to day life kinda got in the way and this got put on back burner sadly.

I have missed writing, it is an oulet for me to put down my thoughts and such, even if its just a few haha

So, Im hoping to actually keep up on it this time around!

well, lets see, the last Post I did was way back in February, so I will try to give ya a quick update in a nutshell..

We had a Great summer, we didnt do a long family vacation this year because Paul had a oppurtunity to go to Florida  last november for over 2 weeks and make some extra money.. It was awesome because that Money paid off his car!!, however, it also meant, only 5 days of vacation.. so we tried to make the most of it and did most bigger activities on weekends.

The Biggest thing that we did this summer was buy a Boat!!..
Paul grew up on one, and all my boys have grown up on their grandparents boat, so it has been a dream of Pauls to have one of his own.. so he prayed, and searched for months on Craigslist, and finally we found a Great one!.. Its over 25 years old, but you wouldn't know it , if you saw how the previous owner cared for it!! WOW

So, that is pretty much what we did for Summer 2012!.. We went boating every chance we could.
I have to say, There is Nothing like packing the cooler full of food, and spending the day on a lake!.. It is some of the best memories we had, and are building new ones for our boys!

I will post pics soon of our Boating fun!

Also, here it is end of summer and well, that means school time!!.. Wow, can you believe it!
This year marked a Major milestone for us.. Luca went to Kindergarten!!
He Loves it, and was so ready, and God blessed him with a Fantastic teacher!!
I will post pics of all that as well!!

Well, That is just a small update on my life the past several months, I will share more as the weeks progress..

Here's to a fresh new start on the Bloggy journals!

Feel free to comment and let me know how your all doing as well!

Hugs!

No comments: