Monday, February 13, 2012

welcome to the 21st centrury!

Well, after many years of using a basic cell phone, I am finally .. drumroll please...........
IM entering the world of a Smartphone! :-)

For 10 years I have always used whatever free phone that I was eligible for on My plan with Sprint.. but I have wanted a smart phone for awhile now, and Im finally making the plunge!

Pauls work has been with Sprint for a long time, but they are doing a Big Switcharoo from Sprint to Verizon..

I did my research, and I have decided upon the New Android Razr.. talk about a spiffy phone.. I wont know what to do with myself for awhile with all the cool features!

I can hardly wait!.. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning!!!!

UPDATE !!!....
I have had the new phone for 4 days now, and I LOVE it!!!.. I feel like have have so much power at my fingertips!!! haha..This thing can organize meetings, dr appts, take pictures, HD video , play music, and sooooo much more!.. I see why it becomes a lifeline for people hahaha!!!

Shout out to My Brother in Law for helping in my research on what phone to get!!

No comments: