Today My post is about something I'm very passionate about..
It is Preserving human Life and protecting it!
I am Very much Pro life, and I guess I have assumed Most Christians were as well, but these days I often wonder if it is even something that crosses most peoples minds?
Ever since I was younger, I remember watching stories being shown on CBN about woman who aborted their babies and had to deal with a lifetime of regret and sadness, or stories of people who were aborted by their mother, but survived and are now walking testimonies!
Did you know, 3000 babies are put to death each and every day?.. Yes, 3000 folks!
Did you also know, allot of the mothers going into those death clinics confess to be a "christian"?
Are you shocked?.. Are You Appalled?.. Are you saddened?.... Well I have Great news for you...
WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND CHANGE THAT!!!!!!!!!
But in order to do that, it means its time, beyond time actually for Christians to stand up and have a voice for those babies who have none!
A very sad thing is, that MOST churches wont even speak about it.. I mean, if the World isn't going to do anything , who will?
Most churches that don't say anything , are sadly being mislead and Misguided by This big thing we call Government control..
There is something called a 501c3 tax exempt code http://spofga.org/ten_commandments/2006/feb/church_info.php
This Link is a little bit of lengthy reading, but I encourage you to read it, and then contact your local church to see where they stand with the government..
I have a friend who is VERY active in pro life groups, and she went to the leaders of a huge church that she was a former member of , to ask them why they never talked about abortions, or had pamphlets in the hall about local pregnancy crisis centers and how to get involved etc..
You wanna know their answer?.. (This is a Pastors wife mind you).. " We believe it isn't our place to get into politics and tough issues such as this, we feel it is our job to just pray, and God will put it on peoples heart if they are to get involved".... Did you feel ill after reading that?... I DID!
I mean, Seriously??????.. Lets see.. 3000 babies are being slaughtered , and ripped apart , limb by innocent limb, and they feel it isn't their place , as a God serving, Church leading, Christ Follower , to Say anything?... SICKENING if you ask me!
I don't mean to sound so graphic.. well, yes I do.. I want this ggraphic image to get rooted in each of our brains so that we will do something, anything to make this madness stop!!
Here is a VERY good tool that May help
http://180movie.com/
Maybe we all cant stand in those picket lines in front of abortion mills, but there is something we can do, even if its small!
We can donate money to local pregnancy centers that help woman choose life and give them help with their baby
We can get involved in Pro life groups, or support them financially..
It is Our responsibility as followers of Christ, to be a voice, to these babies who have none.. they cant say" Please dr, don't rip my body apart".. Or why mommy, what did I do wrong , that made you want to kill me"?..
So its our job to Pray that this horrific modern day Holocaust stop!..
We need to pray that the laws, and rules for adoption change , so that it becomes easier for families to give these babies a home!
Please Pray and ask God ,what can you do on your part to be a voice!
Hugs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment