I love Writing, It is an Outlet for me. It is way for me to get my thoughts down on paper, that otherwise might get jumbled with my words!
I remember when I was 12 my parents bought me a diary for Christmas, it was red with a lock on it. I would write in it most everyday, and my goodness did I write some ultra silly stuff !! haha
Most of what I wrote about was what I did that day, if I went anywhere fun, and of course who I was in love with at the time.. First it was Greg Davis in Grade School, and Then when I was 14 or 15 we started going to a Church in Titusville, and I was in Love with Brian Jackson haha.. I found that diary one day, and this is about the extent of my daily logging's" Today I saw Brian at church and he is so cute", I hope I get to see him at church on Wednesday ".. hahahah Deep stuff huh?..
Well, here I am , now 36 and I still Love to write!.. I don't keep a "diary" anymore, but I do keep a journal, and in it I write my hopes and dreams, my hurts, my trials, and my prayers for my life..
I find that writing helps me be able to release certain things and let them go!
There are many styles of writing, and poems, but My style is Real life stuff.. Alot of my words are not very eloquent, but I try to speak from the heart !
A few years ago I started a Book about My boys, It is stories of crazy , funny things they have done..
I dont think I will ever publish it, because it is mostly personal stories of adventures in raising them, and when they are older I will Give them each copies..
However, I have just recently been inspired to pick up my pen, and start writing again, well actually These days its more like pick up my laptop and start tapping the keys ha ha
As Most of you know, I was severely sick when I was pregnant, I had a very debilitating condition called Hyperemesis Gravidarum ( HG).
I have been on a face book page with all sorts of woman, talking about their experiences with it.
The general consensus I am reading about in these ladies stories is, that Nobody understand them, because nobody knows what it really is :-(
So, with that, I have been inspired to tell my story and the journey I went on with all 4 of my pregnancies.
My hope is that I will someday be able to help some suffering mom out there, who feels so alone, just as I did, and I hope to help bring awareness to it!
I started this Book the Other day, and wow!!, It has been bringing up alot of painful memories for me!!.. I have to take myself back to those years, and re live alot of it, and its not always pleasant :-(
On the Positive side though, it is Therapeutic for me to write these things down too, because I can see, That I now on the Other side of it, and I am now a Survivor of HG!!!
I encourage everyone to write, you will enjoy it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember all the "MI+BJ" notes too!! ha ha. Teenagers are so funny! Mrs Mitzy Jackson... lol
Thank goodness we don't always get what we want in life, right?! ;)
I think the idea of writing about HG is a wonderful idea! You're right, people really don't understand it - they think "come on, it's JUST morning sickness! Eat a cracker and get over it!". So sad :*(
I'm super glad you're writing again! I like your idea of keeping a journal too... I might pick one up sometime and give it a whirl again. Sometimes it's just nice to step away from "typing" and get back to the basics of simple handwriting.
xxoo! :))
Nice post! Thanks for sharing... blessings...
Post a Comment