
Its NOVEMBER!!.. can you believe we are here again this fast??
This Month is deemed the Month of Thanks.. We all have something in our lives to be Thankful for , no matter how Small or Large
I am so Thankful for so many things in my life, but I will just name a few top ones..
*My Mother- I am Thankful to her for giving me life, during a time when it wasn't the "in thing" to do to have a baby at 16!.. She could have had a abortion, but she choose to give me Life!
* God- Without him, I am Nothing!. He sent his son Jesus to Die for me, and He Loves me even when I fail.. he shows me Mercy , when I don't deserve it, and Daily Gives me Grace for My journey in this Life!
* My Husband- I Love him, He loves me.. we have 3 wonderful children, and 1 on heaven waiting for us!.. This Man loves me, even when I am not lovable, and even though we have had hard times, we are determined to make our relationship work, and grow, 1 day at a time, and fall deeper in love as the years pass by!
* My Boys- I never imagined myself to be a mother to all boys, but For whatever reason, God saw fit to entrust them with me.. I have many days when I feel I fail them, that is when God picks me up, I dust myself off, and go again!.. I love them each, and would lay down my life for them! I have accepted the challenge That God has given me of raising these boys , into strong , Men of God filled with Honor !!
* My family- we are a crazy bunch at times, and i have many relatives who often make me wonder If I was adopted haha.. But they are my family, and I love them all, and know that each of them would be there for me in a heartbeat!
* Good Friends- people can have LOTS of acquaintances in their life, but it is a rare thing to find a Dear friend who knows everything about you, and yet still loves you regardless.. I have been blessed with a couple of them in my life, and for that I am so Thankful!
My list can go on and on, and so in Honor of This Month, I will from time to time, make a post simply about what I am thankful for , because I think It is good for us all to make physical lists , and look on them often!!
And Lets not forget my light hearted , silly thankful lists.. Coffee.. Oh yes.. I believe God made coffee beans, because he knew how much I would love it!!
Hair color, Thank You Jesus for giving someone the inventive mind to create such a wonderful concoction to apply to our hair to cover our grays, or simply to have fun with hair colors!
makeup- what would I do without my concealer to cover my dark circles??
What are YOU thankful for today??
This Month is deemed the Month of Thanks.. We all have something in our lives to be Thankful for , no matter how Small or Large
I am so Thankful for so many things in my life, but I will just name a few top ones..
*My Mother- I am Thankful to her for giving me life, during a time when it wasn't the "in thing" to do to have a baby at 16!.. She could have had a abortion, but she choose to give me Life!
* God- Without him, I am Nothing!. He sent his son Jesus to Die for me, and He Loves me even when I fail.. he shows me Mercy , when I don't deserve it, and Daily Gives me Grace for My journey in this Life!
* My Husband- I Love him, He loves me.. we have 3 wonderful children, and 1 on heaven waiting for us!.. This Man loves me, even when I am not lovable, and even though we have had hard times, we are determined to make our relationship work, and grow, 1 day at a time, and fall deeper in love as the years pass by!
* My Boys- I never imagined myself to be a mother to all boys, but For whatever reason, God saw fit to entrust them with me.. I have many days when I feel I fail them, that is when God picks me up, I dust myself off, and go again!.. I love them each, and would lay down my life for them! I have accepted the challenge That God has given me of raising these boys , into strong , Men of God filled with Honor !!
* My family- we are a crazy bunch at times, and i have many relatives who often make me wonder If I was adopted haha.. But they are my family, and I love them all, and know that each of them would be there for me in a heartbeat!
* Good Friends- people can have LOTS of acquaintances in their life, but it is a rare thing to find a Dear friend who knows everything about you, and yet still loves you regardless.. I have been blessed with a couple of them in my life, and for that I am so Thankful!
My list can go on and on, and so in Honor of This Month, I will from time to time, make a post simply about what I am thankful for , because I think It is good for us all to make physical lists , and look on them often!!
And Lets not forget my light hearted , silly thankful lists.. Coffee.. Oh yes.. I believe God made coffee beans, because he knew how much I would love it!!
Hair color, Thank You Jesus for giving someone the inventive mind to create such a wonderful concoction to apply to our hair to cover our grays, or simply to have fun with hair colors!
makeup- what would I do without my concealer to cover my dark circles??
What are YOU thankful for today??
No comments:
Post a Comment