Wednesday, August 10, 2011

And the countdown begins!



Exactually 2 weeks till boys start school!!.. The older ones start Aug 25th, and Luca starts the following week for Preschool!

Yes, I am giddy about it, and No, Im not wrong for feeling the way i do!!

Its been a Great Summer, filled with many fun things we did!.. We went to the Library, The Zoo, went to parks, went to friends houses for playdates, Family picnics, Hours on the Waterslide, ate boxes and boxes of Popsicles, had many ice cream cones, Boys got to go to a fair with the grandparents, many nights of staying up late, and sleeping in, many days of staying outside late playing with neighbor kids, catching Lightning bugs, and, the 2 most favorite.. Boating, and Our Fabulous Family trip to Disney World!

So , I would say all in all, it was a smashing good Summer wouldnt you??

However, the time has come for structured days to begin again in this house!.. Mommy is worn out and in need of her own vacation to a place of solitude.. ahh, that would be nice, sleeping in and only waking when I was ready to, sitting outside listening to only the sounds of nature while I was sipping coffee , reading a good book...going shopping without someone whining they were bored.. ahhhh...
As I slap myself back into reality, I am now ready to say, I cant wait for school to begin!

Dante' will be going into 5th grade.. holy cow, just typing that doesnt seem possible!!!.. And Dominic is going into 3rd!.. My boys are growing fast!

Dante' will also be doing basketball in the Fall, and Dominic just started karate!
I found a place at a church that teaches it, and its really cheap, and a Godly lesson is being taught each session!

Its been a wonderful summer,and I look forward to next year to see what fun that will bring!!

No comments: