Monday, July 25, 2011

my new read!

I have a stack of books I want to actually finish, rather than just start them!

it seems every time I get a batch of good books, I sit down to read, and someone interrupts me!.. Then I wait till Evening when all kids are in bed, but by that time I am usually so sleepy I cant read and comprehend what I just read :-(..

This is a New book I got, I have read the first few pages of it and I am hooked!..


Its so good!..

I have a goal for this Fall, since all 3 boys will be going to school, and will be on a regular bedtime routine again, I am going to make it a point that at least 3 nights a week to spend time actually reading!!..
I LOVE to read, and haven't been able to finish a book since I had kids!!..

No comments: