Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whaddya want to know Wednesday...


Happy " Hump Day".. Halfway through the week and closer to the weekend!.. I LOVE Weekends, I just wish our Ohio weather would co-operate! I have seen enough rain! UGGG
Anyways Mothers day is coming, so I thought it would be fun to do "mom " questions about me( Thank you Morgan for these cool ideas).....


1. Are you a mom and if so, how many kids do you have?
I am indeed a Mom!.. I have 3 boys, and one son in heaven ( Donovan)


2. List 3 qualities that you love about your mom!
only 3??.. My goodness I have WAY more than 3! but here is my top 3 about her..
1. She has a very kind, Loving heart
2. She always has an encouraging word,and never tears people down!!
3. She is always there when I need her, even if she has to re-arrange her whole day
4. She Gives GREAT hugs!!!


3. What is your favorite thing your mother cooks?
She used to make mini meatloaves when were kids that were sooo good, But My all time fav is her Pumpkin Pie!.. Its the recipe from the back of Libby's can, but I'm telling you, it is Heaven!..
A also LOVE her Apple Nut bread, that I am grateful she passed on to me how to make it!!


4. What do you love about being a mom?
well, raising 3 very busy boys, one of which is going through a VERY testy stage, and dealing with Strong will, so sometimes my "love of being a mom" gets clouded( hey , just bein real ya'll).. HOWEVER.. I LOVE watching my children laugh, and Play together!, I love watching them get so excited over little things like a family evening out of Pizza, playing at the park, and ending with with ice cream cones!


5. What are your plans for Mother's day?
Church , then come home, put my comfy clothes on, and since its supposed to be another chilly rainy day in Ohio, I will catch up on Some Walton's I have on dvr, and NOT cook dinner ha ha!

No comments: