Tuesday, May 10, 2011

leaving on a jet plane....


Its Booked , Its Booked, Its Booked!!!!!!!!!
Yep, our vacation is all set up!!

We have been seriously thinking about driving for the past few weeks, but we kept going through the scenario in our minds.. 18-20 hours on the road, with 3 boys, whining, bathroom trips, fighting, food stops.. yeah .. you get the idea...
Also, Paul and I are not "marathon road trip drivers".. maybe if we were younger and had no kids, it would be a different story, but we have no desire to drive late hours, and put ourselves or our kids in danger , due to Driver exhaustion..so it would have meant 3 days of approx 6 hours of driving along with all the fun stops in between = NOT fun

Plus, with high gas prices, hotels getting there and back, and food, we realized for a few hundred dollars more we could fly!!.. so.. bye bye 20 hour, LOOONG road trip.. HELLO 2 hour trip!!!

I cant wait!.. seriously, I am giddy like a little kid just thinking about going to Disney World!!! I have never been!..

We haven't been on a family vacation for several years, and we are WAY overdue!!..
we leave in just under a month.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. YES< I'M THAT EXCITED!!!!!!!.. 3 days in Disney parks, and a couple days at the beach.. yep, This is going to be the Best summer ever!!!

Here we come Mickey and Crew....

No comments: