Friday, February 19, 2010

I Heart Archer Farms..



I LOVE Target( pronounced tar chey', for you classy chics) for so many reasons, and one of them is the "Archer Farms" brand of foods.. They make really good food, that is High quality, and lots of Great things to choose from!

I used to be a MAJOR fan of Walmart.. ask my husband how many trips I made to that store in a week.. way back in the day...ok.. never mind, DON'T ask him.. I don't want him to go into walmart receipts shock again..haha.

However, have you guys noticed, that since Sam Walton(founder) died, that most all walmarts are getting run down, and the stores are dirty?.. The workers don't even seem happy, its hard to find anyone to help you, and everyone at the registers look like they cant wait to leave!...so sad :- (

So, I have become a Major target Fan!.. They are always clean, well stocked shelves, Bright happy environment, and Happy workers, ready to assist you!.. OH.. and most of them have a Starbucks in them!! Big Plus!
The Target brand "UP" has great stuff too!.. Their Diapers, and wipes are just as good as Pampers, and waaay cheaper!

What is some of your Favorite Archer Farms products?

2 comments:

Cami said...

I haven't tried any of their stuff.. but I recently read a review on their products about how good they are. I just dont get out to target that often.

Banta143 said...

Ohh they make these graham teddy bear cookies in a little bag that are soo good! They are more like a 'cookie' then graham cracker flavor. mm! Nathanael likes their Teriyaki seasoning for meats in the little box. I sprinkle that on Jeannie o's lean turkey burger patties. He loves those! Ur right.. I like them better then walmart in general, but u really can't beat walmart's prices! :)