Friday, November 20, 2009

Its beginning to look alot like....


CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
well, at least on my blog it is!
Its always been my tradition to wait till Day AFTER thanksgiving to kick off Christmas officially in my house.. But this year I'm starting early..

Christmas time always makes me happy, I love the lights, the decorations, the movies, and THE MUSIC!!!!
We have a few radio stations that play 24/7 holiday music, and I usually have it playing in the house most of the day, and when I get in the car..

This year, I can use some Joy, and happy feelings.. so I started with my Bloggy woggy.. Do you Like??

who else will Join me??

p.s ( isn't that picture beautiful?.. I have always wanted a perfect looking tree like that, but it seems so hard to do with 3 boys, and 2 cats!..lol.. ahh.. someday.. someday!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Banta said...

That is an awesome picture! I love the fireplace too.. ahhhh if only =)
We're right behind you, I can't seem to part with my pumpkins & gourds throughout my house yet though!! We are going to this really adorable Christmas / craft type store early nxt week, so I'm hoping to find some cute Christmas decorations there to help kick things off! I'm overdue for new stuff anyway!! haha. ♥♥♥♥ your new blog!!