
I have been babysitting for about 2 years now.. Its started with a little brother and sister team ( Grant and Kennedy).. well Kennedy is now in All day kindergarten, so I don't get to see her very often.. I still watch Grant Tuesday and Thursday afternoon after his Preschool..
But this year I have 2 new additions..
Mondays I watch my neighbor girl Olivia, she is 3 and so cute!!.. Her and Luca play really well together too!.. well at least MOST days they do...lol
Fridays I watch a little one named Chloe, she is 6 months old, and I have had her for 2 months.. she really is a GREAT baby.. and smiles alot!!.. I LOVE it!
and to top all that off.. starting Nov 2, I will most likely be adding another one!..
A 11 week old boy!.. I have an interview with his mom next week.. But I'm pretty sure its a go.. She got my name from Chloe's mom :-)
Some days I think I am Totally NUTS for doing this.. I mean.. do you know how excited I was over the summer to have 2 kids in school full time, and it was just gonna be me and Luca??..
The funny thing is, I never went out looking for a babysitting job.. all 4 of these parents came to me..ha ha.. and the extra money is hard to turn down!!!
I guess us Stay at home moms really are a Hot ticket these days huh?..lol
So far, the 3 kids I watch really ARE great kids, so its not really a super stress filled day.. And The best part??.. I get my girl fix, and baby fix on a weekly basis!..
This newbie baby I will be getting in about a week, will be Lots of fun.. I LOVE new babies!!
Luca has been doing so well with these new little people also.. He is Mommy's little helper! :-)
2 comments:
Wow! Look @ u raking in the dough! haha. That is the way to do it ;) You are so good with kids, if I lived by you I'd send mine over too! lol. I hope you get to watch the wittle one, 11 weeks old, awwe! How many days a week will u be watching him? I would love to get into something like that in Dallas once we start school. The extra money would be nice! :)
I know that our babysitter is a lovely woman who watches the kids from her home and we have been so blessed by her.
I think it's so cool that you are blessing so many families!
Post a Comment