Paul bought me a Cd yesterday, by Mandisa..

If you remember, she was on Season 5 of American Idol, and made it to the top 10!
I saw her video a couple weeks ago , called "he is with you"..and told Paul how much I liked it.. so he bought me the cd.. and Man.. I Love EVERY SINGLE SONG!!!!!!!!
You know how sometimes when you buy a cd, and only like a few songs?.. well Not this one!.. You will LOVE ALL of them!!!
My top 5 favs are..
1."He is with you"- Talks about when your going through anything hard, God is with you
2."the Definition of me"- EVERY young girl and woman should listen to this song daily!
3."not Guilty"
4.Broken Hallelujah
5."you wouldn't cry"- This song was written for one of her fans who lost her baby to stillborn miscarriage..( this one really speaks to me)..
Mandisa has a couple other Cds out, which I will get in time.. But for now, I'm loving this one called..
Mandisa- Freedom..
Go get a copy for yourself.. You will be so glad you did!!
1 comment:
Sounds interesting..I'm going to have to go get myself a copy of that! I rarely find CD's that I like EVERY song on so maybe this one will be it!
Post a Comment