
Has anyone signed up for Sears Kidvantage program??
Let me encourage you to do so!!!
My boys go through jeans, and shoes like nobodys business.. so this year, I decided to invest in jeans and school shoes from Sears..
well, My kids have only been in school for 2 months, and I have taken " Advantage" of the program!!
Dante' had a pair of New balance tennis shoes, the strap was stretched out, and looked like they were coming loose at the seams, and Dominic had a pair of jeans that he got 2 holes ripped in the back of them..
So last night, I went to sears, picked out brand new shoes, and a pair of brand new jeans, walked up the register, exchanged worn out for new.. and was done in about 10 mins!..
YAY!!!
And, another fun thing added to my week, was this....
My sister sent me a Cool Starbucks mug, and gift card for my Birthday!.. YAY for Coffee!!.. I have a thing for coffee mugs.. they have to be just the right kind.. I know, Im weird..LOL.. But my sister knows this, and she got me just what I like!!..yay!!
Thanks Elizabeth, Nathanael, and boys!!.. Love ya!
1 comment:
Awwwe, u posted the wittle mug!! haha I'm glad u liked it. I hope u get lots of yummy coffee with ur gift card too:) Don't forget about the "short" size if u just want a tiny 8oz drink sometime when ur there @ sbux!
Thx for posting about the Sears Kidvantage program.. It reminded me to check & see if we have a sears near us.. I'm pretty sure we do?
Glad u had a good bday too :) lots of love to you!!
Post a Comment